- Always handle dry ice with insulated gloves as dry ice is -78.5°C and may cause cold burns if prolonged skin contact.
- Dry ice is non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-conductive.
- Do not ingest dry ice.
- Do not allow unsupervised children near dry ice.
- Do not store or pack in completely airtight containers. The sublimation will cause any airtight container to expand and possibly rupture or explode.
- Intentional misuse of dry ice may be harmful or fatal. Always use extreme caution where handling dry ice.